Equestrian Bridges relies on volunteers to make our program work. We are offering volunteer trainings at least twice a month for both the social skills group as well as just general volunteering. Please contact us for more information.
Volunteering at Equestrian Bridges is not only rewarding to the children and the families we serve, but also to the volunteer. To witness making a difference in a child’s life, whether it is the first time they have touched an animal or hearing them speak for the very first time, is truly remarkable.
At Equestrian Bridges we have many opportunities for the community to get involved:
- Working with the children in the Social Skills Groups
- Working with our therapy horse team
- Helping with community awareness
- Helping with program development and sponsorships
- Joining a fundraiser committee for Equestrian Bridges